Biological Ice Nucleators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This discussion forum focuses on the nature of micro-organisms and other organisms that are ice nucleators (can catalyze freezing of supercooled water) and their role in cloud processes and precipitation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Balloons ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Balloons ? Empty Balloons ? Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 am

marrygaye

Hi,Guys

My Name is Marrygaye . I like to think it is the fact that we know balloons are only there for a moment. We know that soon they will be gone and must be enjoyed in the moment. Balloons are a great reminder that not everything lasts forever and we should take the time to enjoy them while we have the opportunity.

Whatever the reason, Higher Hope is thrilled to offer balloon art, entertainment, and decorations for a variety of events. Whether it is a birthday party, wedding, library, school, church, bar/bat mitzvah, or a corporate event I am pleased to offer fun, elegant, and unique balloon designs.

When you think of balloon art you probably think of dogs and swords. Well friend, my goal is to change your perception of what a balloon artist can do. When it comes to twisted art I am pleased to be one of the top artists available in the entire industry. The sculptures are impressive, but so is the entertainment value. I offer games, storytelling, and even educational classes with – or without - balloon props ............

http://www.clownballoons.com.au/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum